In this Keyhole Conversations video, Bonnie Tharp reads a favorite scene from her novel, “Feisty Family Values” that centers around a three-legged cat. Her book, available as a hardback or e-book, can be found at amazon.com. View the video below to listen.
Read below for Bonnie’s research secrets on “Feisty Family Values” and some facts that may surprise you.
Fun Facts relating to Feisty Women & Families:
- Coffee is a great communication stimulator (not to mention a physical one.)
- There are 38 million women Baby Boomers in the US (count me in!)
- Seventy-five percent of US families are categorized as Non-Traditional (the key word here is “families”, regardless of the form they take, they are a unit of people loving and supporting one another, and that is GOOD.)
- Food & talk unites and strengthens families at meal time (Yes!).
- 2.4 Million Grandparents have responsibility for grandchildren (G-parents ROCK!)
- Pets improve family health. More than half the US households have a pet in the family. (Let’s hear a YAY for our critters!)
- Reading is a great stress reliever (Oh, yes.)
- More than 80% of women in the US experience a 5year+ survival rate from breast cancer. (Awesome News)
- There are 6 million cases of elder abuse each year. (This has to stop!)
- Thirty percent of abused and neglected children will later continue the cycle. (Break the cycle, NOW!)
If you’re wondering what all this has to do with FEISTY FAMILY VALUES then pick up a copy and enjoy the ride.
Myth or fact: Do cats really have nine lives? Find the answer here.
Don’t forget to subscribe while you’re here.
Where do Readers Go to Get the Best Quality Fiction and Nonfiction from Writers Who Dare to be Independent? Visit Readers Matrix.